Wednesday, May 13

Session 1 ...welcome to my blog :)


Hi everybody! I'm Fernanda Navea but you can call me Ferni :) more nice! I'm 18 years old and i'm in my first year of Vet :D career who i love,because i want this since i was 10.Also i'm from Antofagasta so i have to deal with: living with my sister again and stay away from home. My pet is a sparrow called WISIN (we pick up from the street and he doesn't fly).I just love him! :D Actually i never tought have a blog, but I think that is a good way to learn English [reading and leave post :D]
Bye! Fernii :)

5 comments:

  1. at last!!! I've seen your bird :)I want you to post my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally you wrote something! i was wondering when you would...
    wisin looks cute!
    see you tomorrow for a very nice afternoon in math ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! Wisin is so famous! you talk about him everytime you can. ! i think is so little and cuute!
    take care Ferni! see you soon! bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. are u from Antofagasta? That's great ,I love Antofa, actually I'm going there next weekend with my family, we have a flat there.
    Your bird is so cute! I used to have one too =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!!!!!! yeah!! I miss the beach! :(, here in Santiago there is nothing compares with my home... but.. anyway.
    You bird is so cutee!!!!!!!!! I like it!
    See you in class Ferni!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete